Home Study Services
As a Hague-accredited child placement agency licensed in the states of Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Texas and Wyoming (as well as China and southeast Asia), CCAI offers complete home study services to adoptive families residing in these states, regardless of whether you use CCAI as your placing agency or you are working with another placing agency to adopt through another program.
- Hague accredited and licensed
- Experienced and caring social workers
- Competitive service fee
- Timely completion of your high-quality study
What Is A Home Study?
A home study is a written evaluation of each potential adoptive family prior to
the placement of a child in the home.
The home study process is designed to:
- prepare you for adoption of a child;
- evaluate and recommend/approve your family for adoption of a child/ren;
- and meet state, immigration, and country requirements.
Let CCAI help support and prepare you for the most exciting journey of your life!
What is My Next Step?
If you have questions or would like to get started, please contact the following: