CCAI – CCCWA/BLAS HERITAGE TOUR
We are thrilled to announce the 2016 Spring and Summer Heritage Tour schedule! All China adoptees of any age travel FREE for in-China tours!
Some incredible highlights of the 2016 tours are:
- China adoptees of all ages are FREE for in-China tours!
- Ten days and five spectacular cities: Beijing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Guilin and Yangshuo.
- Visit the mystical CCCWA (formerly CCAA), climb the Great Wall, tour the Forbidden City, be awed by the Terra Cotta Soldiers, hold a giant panda, cruise the poetic Li River, enjoy wonderful Chinese cuisine, and much more!
- Includes all in-China air and ground transportation, hotels, park entrance tickets, and most meals during the dates mentioned for each tour (Panda hugging in Chengdu costs extra).
- All of this for $2,199 per non-China adoptee adult (12 or older) and $1,699 for non-China adoptee children.
- Optional visit and tour to your child’s orphanage is available before or after the main tour (additional costs apply).
Please click here to register.
Note: In order to benefit from the free Chinese adoptee in-China tour package:
- Adopted Chinese children must travel with their own parent(s).
- Each adoptive couple (both traveling) can bring up to three Chinese adoptees
- Each single parent can bring up to two Chinese adoptees
These tours are open to everyone: CCAI families, non-CCAI families, your friends or relatives. So please spread the word! Over the years our Heritage Tour family has grown to include adoptive families from countries other than the USA as well – the more the merrier! If you are a FCC chapter member in your area, please help us get the word out to FCC communities. Thank you!!!
For any questions about our 2016 tours or to be placed on our email list to find out more information about our future tours, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-850-9998. We look forward to helping your family plan an amazing trip back to China!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 303-850-9998